THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!



CLICK HERE

FOR THE NEW ALL-INCLUSIVE


'DISHING WITH DONNA SHOW' WEBSITE & BLOG.



www.dishingwithdonna.co














The "Dishing with Donna" Show is Atlanta's Only Celebrity Food, Wine and Restaurant Radio Program. Listen every Saturday @ 4:00pm on WGKA Talk 920am to hear Donna entertain listeners with celebrity interviews such as Paula Deen, Guy Fieri, or Ted Allen - as well as the exclusive inside scoop into Atlanta's very own restaurant scene.




Listen "Live" Every Saturday at 4:00pm on WGKA 920am

Email Donna Directly @

God Bless Each and Every One of You!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, February 26, 2010

Personal Training is Golden

So today I had my very first ever personal training session over at Gold's Gym in Roswell.  Yep!  Down with the detox ... hello personal training!  (don't worry, I won't write about this as much as I wrote about my detox.)  But let me just put it out there -- I am announcing a challenge for myself!  30lbs in 3 months.  That's my goal.  According to my new personal trainer, Scott - the GM of Gold's,  30 lbs in 3 months is definitely do-able for me and my body type, although I'll be satisfied if I lost 20!  Let me give a warm 'thank you' to all the incredible Atlanta chefs who have generously contributed to my newfound weight gain since starting DwD.   (that was sarcastic)  Although the endless food has been DIVINE .... my love handles have gone from a Mini Cooper to a dang Cadillac!   And since I was born with a round face already (like my dad's) ... my cheeks have filled out so much that instead of looking like a cute little cheeky chipmunk,  I am now lovingly referred to as "Basketball Head".     (- love ya Dan!)
So!  Gearing up for the summer,  and all the exciting DwD events we have coming up ... it is high time to de-chef my love handles.  I'm not going to write too much about it,  because quite frankly -- I'm still a girl so it's a little embarrassing to talk about my body issues with thousands of strangers.  But!  Say a little prayer for me instead.  30 lbs in 3 months.  It's the official DWD CHALLENGE!!  

......  is it odd that on my very first day of personal training,  I worked on a different pair of cheeks???
(now if THOSE cheeks could look like little basketballs instead of one big pancake,  then we're GOLDen.)

Thank you to Scott at Golds Gym.  My milk drinking nazi trainer.   :-) 



www.dishingwithdonnashow.com

1 comment: