THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!



CLICK HERE

FOR THE NEW ALL-INCLUSIVE


'DISHING WITH DONNA SHOW' WEBSITE & BLOG.



www.dishingwithdonna.co














The "Dishing with Donna" Show is Atlanta's Only Celebrity Food, Wine and Restaurant Radio Program. Listen every Saturday @ 4:00pm on WGKA Talk 920am to hear Donna entertain listeners with celebrity interviews such as Paula Deen, Guy Fieri, or Ted Allen - as well as the exclusive inside scoop into Atlanta's very own restaurant scene.




Listen "Live" Every Saturday at 4:00pm on WGKA 920am

Email Donna Directly @

God Bless Each and Every One of You!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 8, 2010

Detox - Day 2

I did it!!  One day down,  9 more to go.  Finally.  One full day of crazy-healthy eating, along with my Detox Tea thing.  Last night, I said no thank you to the wine  (sniff sniff)  and ate a small bowl of rice, turkey sausage, and shrimp with lite tomato sauce.  No dessert.  Can you believe that?? No dessert!  There's one for the history books.

As for today, I have not felt well at all.  It's almost 2pm and I'm just now getting out of bed for the first time today,  still in my robe.  Because of feeling ill, I have not eaten or drank anything yet.  Not even water.  Nothing.  -- As soon as I post this, I will go downstairs and attempt to drink my Detox Tea.  Not sure what else I can stomach at the moment.  But hey -- being sick works in my favor!!  I have no appetite!  Sweet.  So Day 2 of  Detox ... going good so far.  Ha!
(oh,  it also allows me to stay home from the gym -- Should this upset me???  Because it doesn't.)
;-)
Stay tuned and find out tomorrow how the rest of my day/night goes.   - Will write more tomorrow.  My eyes are so swollen and puffy that I'm surprised I'm even typing correctly.

uhnteel thin --


www.dishingwithdonnashow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment